Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sweet things

I am home "sick" today with Manny. I decided to keep him with me today to monitor his breathing. He has a cough and last night was really rough with breathing and wheezing. We had serious issues with this last winter so I didn't want to let it get away from us. I took him to the doctor and she said his lungs are clear, thank goodness. She gave me a new inhaler because the old one didn't seem to work. She also gave me prednazone for those emergencies when I can't get to her right away. I am glad he is not at that horrible point right now. I'll put him back on his allergy medicine and hopefully see improvement.

Yesterday was our anniversary and Manny (big) managed to spoil me yet again. We went out to dinner Sunday night because he works late all week. He started off the night by giving me diamond hoop earrings. They are absolutely beautiful!!! These are practical everyday small hoop ones and I love them! Then yesterday at work I get a delivery from edible arrangements...yummy!! I love the fruit, especially the white chocolate covered strawberries that re requests especially for me. To top it off he comes home last night from work with another gift....a Coach bag. He said he heard me mention the other day that I needed a new purse...now I would have settled for a Marshall's or Target special....but I am in love with my Coach bag!!! I love my husband and I love times like these when he spoils me. I did feel guilty though and told him he should have saved the bag for x-mas.




1 comments:

Ashley said...

awww! happy anniversary!!!! you better share some pics of the coach... seriously.