Saturday, December 29, 2007

We have an escapee...

So sitting around in a chair with my feet up is growing old already!! This morning my brother stopped by with his dog and he was outside doing something. Manny wanted to go out but I told him he couldn't because he didn't have shoes on. Well he went and got his snow boots and was standing at the door....so I thought. I asked my mom where he was and she said by the door so I went to check and he was no where in sight....he was down the driveway in his snow boots and pj's playing in the snow with his shovel. So there I go running after him in my pj's and slippers....and he just kept going. Yeah, so much for bed rest!!!


Here Manny is walking back in with my brother
Here he is having a fit because I took his boots off and made him come inside..

Uncle Chris took him back outside after I dressed him, to play and go for a snowmobile ride

0 comments: