Saturday, December 22, 2007

A look back at Manny


Being pregnant and very emotional I have been thinking and wondering whether our new little peanut will look like his brother. I took out old pictures today and wonder where all the time has gone! Manny is so big now, it is hard to remember him being this little. He is only 21 days old here and so sweet and innocent.
Will Baby Aviles (sorry I'm not giving his name away) have that same head of dark hair (when born...because Manny's is lighter now), will he have those same luscious lips, and soft

sweet smell? I can't wait to meet him, but I am not rushing it!





Here Manny is 2 months old and it is the day he was baptized. Yes, he had a little tux on. I can't wait to put it on peanut and have him baptized. Manny's hair started to have a wavy curl to it by now.





He's 2 days shy of 3months old here...he has always been such a happy, smiley baby!!!

Here is my little movie star. His hair was not easy to control.




Here Manny is taking a bath...I couldn't resist showing you this one. He had so much hair that it was easy to put it in a ponytail or curl it up like this. Last picture I promise. I have so many I could post for days...wish I had know about posting back then, I would have uploaded every picture of the thousand I have!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

awww Jenny, you are such an awesome mom. I can't wait to meet the next baby boy!!! so you have a name? yay!

Amy's baby shower was so fun, but we missed you all! Merry Christmas!!