Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So a decision was finally made...if I don't go on my own over the weekend I have to be at the hospital Monday night and my Dr will use cervadil to try and open my cervix. I am a fingertip right now; that's a lot better than "you're still closed"!!!! This is what had to be done with my first delivery and it didn't work, neither did the pitocin. She ended up breaking my water just to move things along.

My cousin's wife is also expecting this month (her due date is after mine) and she is already like 4 cm and moving along quite nicely. This is just not fair. I am dying to know whether they are having a boy or girl and hey who knows, the cousins may just have the same birth date.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

FINALLY! how cute would it be if they had the same birthday?! I still can't believe they are having a baby... and that she is 5 cm and STILL WORKING! crazy. hope to hear some good news from YOU soon, too!