Sunday, February 24, 2008

I week old

Julian is one week old tonight; I can't believe it!! What a week we've had, but I am glad it is over. Manny is doing so much better; hopefully his chest x-ray this week shows the pneumonia all cleared up. Below is a picture of my 90 year old grandmother holding her great grandson. She is in love with him and had come over a couple of times now just to hold him or feed him a bottle.


Here is the big sister helping me tonight to hold him while I get a few things done


Big brother is finally semi-healthy enough that he could hold him tonight. He is in love with "his baby" and didn't want me to take him back. He has been kissing him all day, he likes to kiss his feet and legs (we are safe with kisses there).


Me and my biggest baby (I am quite lucky to have my 3 boys)

1 comments:

Ashley said...

awwwww. i can't wait to meet your little love!