Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another stubborn little boy...

I went to the doctors today because yesterday I was extremely swollen and it took almost 3 minutes after pushing down on my leg for the color to return. I though I was going just to have my blood pressure taken and they ended up doing a full visit. Blood pressure was great and my swelling was down this morning too. I was hooked up to the non stress test for 30 minutes and he had tons of movement. I am completely closed...as I was with Manny too. I am assuming I will have to be induced with this little guy too. I am going back Friday for my scheduled appointment and will hopefully know more then. I do feel better having been seen today; because Friday was looking soooo far away!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

awww, it's such a rollercoaster. did you hear Amy is 2 cm already??!! I'm sure you wanted to hear that, hehe.

Jennifer said...

Yeah I heard and that's not fair!!!