Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Julian Joseph

Julian Joseph was born February 17, 2008 at 11:23 pm. He was 8 lbs and 9 oz 20 inches long. He is such a good baby and I am so in love again! I remember this feeling when I had Little Manny.

Julian was born the same day as my cousin's baby. Dylan Elise was born Sunday morning and my grandmother (their great grandmother) called to tell me I needed to have the baby by the end of the night. She thought it would be neat for the two to have the same birthday. I told her I'd get working on it but never planned for that night. I was having contractions but very irregular. Low and behold my contractions picked up and by the time I got to the hospital I had Julian 3 1/2 hrs later. I truly believe grandma did a lot of praying on Sunday; so much that I went too quickly for my epidural (thanks gram).











There are no pics with the big brother because he is in the hospital and hasn't seen his baby brother yet. He was admitted Monday with pneumonia and RSV. Hopefully he will be home soon. Yesterday after I got released from the hospital I got Julian set up at home with Daddy and I went and spent 6 hours with Manny at the hospital. I will be glad when my baby is home. It's been a stressful, but joyous few days

3 comments:

Ashley said...

he is AMAZING!!!!!! congrats!!! I wish we could see you all in person. keep us updated on little manny, aww. :( I about died when I heard you had Julian on sunday night, who knew?! I love his name, too! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! xoxoxo!!

lindsey said...

Congrat's! What a sweet baby!

Spammon said...

Hey, congrats!