Monday, February 11, 2008

Headed to the hospital

So I went to the Dr for a blood pressure check and it was very high. They decided to do a full exam and monitor the baby for 20 minutes. They checked my blood pressure 3 more times and it had gone down from when I first arrived but still in the 130/70 something range. I am still closed and high but she is sending me to the hospital to monitor my blood pressure. She said they may send me home in a couple of hours. I hope not; it is my intentions to not leave that hospital without a baby!! I came home from the Dr, did a load of laundry, changed the kitty litter, took and shower and blew out my hair, finished packing, got clothes out for Little Manny for the next 4 days, wrote his valentines for daycare and a few other odds and ends. It is now 2 hours later and I am waiting on my husband to get his "stuff" together so we can go the hospital. Hopefully the next time you hear from me I will be announcing the birth of our son and you can finally find out his name!!!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

yayyyyyyyyy CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!