Friday, January 23, 2009

That melts my heart

Manny and Julian are so sweet together. When one gets up in the morning he instantly looks for the other. Julian will run all over the house looking for his brother and when he finds him he climbs on him, smiles and laughs with him; and they just enjoy one another. I am so happy that they are growing closer by the day...I wish for them to be best friends!! A while ago when they were being all "loving," I told Manny that seeing them like that "melts my heart"! Well, I've said a few times since them when they were being sweet with each other. Last week I was putting on Manny's sneakers so he could run to the store with me. He said to me, "I love you mommy"! (for the 100th time that day) and I said, "I love you too"! He then responded, "NO! Tell me, that melts my heart." You do melt my heart Manny, everyday!!!!

0 comments: