Monday, January 19, 2009

Taina's family b-day party

In no particular order are photos from Taina's family b-day party yesterday...it was so nice to have the family at out house spending time!! I sat back at one point and looked around just watching everyone and it made me happy to watch everyone interacting and having a great time!

Manny and my nephew Caleo....they were taking turns with the weave or extentions..whatever it is
Manuela

My handsome nephew, Niko

My cousin's wife Lexy and their son Ethan

Julian enjoying the wrapping paper

cake time

Julian and Pop


the kids

Julian playing with his big cousin Niko


1 comments:

Mason and Terri's Mom said...

I"M STILL HERE listening to music! NO LIE! I know all the words to all the songs.. you've got all my old school jams on here....LOVE the early 90s stuff....

::shakes booty::

lol (I AM working with other tabs open..ha haa ha)

cupiiiiiiddd doesn't liiiie....we won't know unless we give it a try!