Sunday, January 4, 2009

Julian and vacation is over!

I have enjoyed this vacation, more than any recently. I've enjoyed spending time with the kids (even Manny has been enjoyable and his behavior is improving. Maybe it's with age or the fact that he really is learning at school).
I have a couple of big snowmen set up at the landing of the stairs and Julian stands and sits at the top of the stairs at the gate talking to them. I had to move them there because he was pulling at their noses and pulling them down the hallway by their arms....so cute!!!!







(I love this one of his excitement at the Christmas tree!!)


Julian though was so much fun to be with and amazes me with all he does. He can quickly climb the entire set of stairs, but doesn't know how to get down them yet!! In a matter of a few weeks he has gone from walking very cautiously to practically running after his big brother and sister. He does this cute dance with his feet and for some reason likes to shake his head back and forth a few times. When he wants something he takes his hand and motions for me to come to him or whatever it is he wants. He is learning so much each day and really is such a good boy. He had an awesome time at this photo shoot

and wore me out because he kept running away from the prop so I had to chase him, get him posed again then he was off. He still does this dolphin noise and wrinkles up his nose to be cute. The bath is another love of his and he enjoys slashing mommy with the water. Julian is not a big cuddler...maybe this is my fault because I don't have the time like I did with Manny, or maybe it's that he sleeps in his own crib, unlike his big brother who slept in our bed the first year and a half of his life (who am I kidding...he still ends up in our room). Or maybe it's just who Julian is and he is one special little boy. I prayed for a laid back good baby and I received. God knew I had my hands full with the big two and he really blessed us with a calm and laid back little boy....his demeanor reminds me of my father at times. We joke with Big Manny saying that Lil Manny and Taina definitely take after him and Julian takes after me!!!


I love all three of you and thank you for letting me enjoy being with you guys these past 12 days!!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

love the pictures! Julian is definitely your mini-me!!!