Saturday, October 4, 2008

A sad moment for Mommy

Manny slept over his cousins' house for the first time anywhere last night and loved it. My little boy is growing so quickly. Many times in the past my sister in law or mother in law have tried to get Manny to sleep over and he would never leave me. Well last night they came to visit and Manny kept telling me he was going to Titi's house. Now I thought nothing of it because he's said this before and always refused when the time came....but when it came time to leave last night he ran and hopped in the car. We kept telling him he was going to sleep there, without us and we weren't going to come get him if he woke up crying (of course I would have been in the car, on the highway in a flash....)
I talked with him this morning and our conversation went something like this:
Me: "Hi baby, how are you!?!?!"
M: "I sleeping over here again"
and then he is gone...uummm guess he's not missing me much!!

I'm glad he is enjoying his cousins, but I am sad that he's no longer my baby who won't leave my side....Julian you poor child now Mommy is going to have to smother you!!!

0 comments: