Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's like winning the lotto!!

I am soooo excited....I feel like I've won the lotto and technically I haven't won anything yet....just one step closer to being the newest mom at s.i.m.p.l.e.

Back in the beginning of October I saw that the mom's at s.i.m.p.l.e. were looking for a new mom to do reviews. I have been a huge fan beginning with Drea doing reviews on her own blog, then joining with Elizabeth, and now has an entire team. I've entered many giveaways and was lucky enough to win one as a runner up. Manny received a toddler sized backpack from Four Peas and he still loves it! I've also bought many items that have been reviewed, sometimes before I even found out if I had won the giveaway or not. I love being introduced to new products, especially those made by stay at home moms (being that I am not fortunate to stay at home nor am I creative!!) I would love the opportunity to be a part of these awesome moms!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! Oh I hope they pick you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE julian he is sososo ADORABLE i miss you guys alot i wish i could come back to see you guys.

love,your cosin amanda