Sunday, October 5, 2008

Differences

Differences are good....especially in brothers! It amazes me every day how Manny and Julian are so different.

  • First difference is as soon as you see them; Manny is dark hair, brown eyes.... Julian is light hair (lighter than mine) and lighter eyes....can't tell if they are hazel or what.
  • At this age in life Manny was wearing 18 months...Julian is wearing 9 months, some things 12 months (most 12 months are big on him).
  • Julian already has 2 teeth (5 months) and has 4 more coming in. Manny didn't get his first tooth until he was 8 months (about 2 weeks from now for Julian)
  • Julian has been crawling since 6 1/2 months....Manny crawled at 7 1/2 months.
  • Manny had so much hair he had his first hair cut at 6 months....Julian may need one by the time he's 1 yo.

One thing that is the same though is their love for their mommy. That's right...I am proud to have TWO Momma's boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the both of you soooooo much!!!!! I always heard you never know a mother's love until you are a mother and oh that is soo right!!! I have such a love for these two that I would do ANYTHING for them!!!

0 comments: