Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Misc things updated






I am SOO proud of Manny. He went poopy on the potty, of course a little bribery never hurt anyone!! As usual, he asked for a pull up (that means he has business to take care of). I am tired of cleaning his butt from the diaper, it's enough to do the baby's. I told him he could have a candy if he went on the potty (we've tried this before and I was told he needed to be in there alone...and then he quickly came out and exclaimed "I went poopy in the potty!" I told him I needed to wipe his butt and then he could have the candy. Surprise, surprise, a clean butt. Nice try bud!!) So tonight I sat on the edge of the tub and saw the evidence. As soon as he sat down he told me to turn the fan on because it was gonna smell (typical man). I hope this continues...of course I'd better get some more candy!!

I spent another nice day with Manny today. We went to Chuck E. Cheese with a girlfriend and her kids and the boys were so good. They had a great time!!
Monday Manny and I went to the movies...$24 and 30 minutes later we left. We went to see Wall E and he kept telling me he was scared. I thought what we saw was cute. We'll try again when it comes out on DVD.
Tomorrow is my favorite day of the week......NO KIDS!! The boys go to daycare and Taina is at summer rec....I will go into my classroom and continue to work on the "mess" You NEED to see pics of this to believe it!! (I'll get those on here too!)

0 comments: