Sunday, July 27, 2008

Busy Weekend

Grandma and Pop came to the house today to help Manny get the TV hung on the wall. I of course had my own plans for Pop and caught him to hang up the hooks I got for the kids. Aren't these adorable?!?!?! Okay guys....no more "stuff" on the floor...you too Julian!!







Here is the TV they put on the wall in the playroom...and my handy hubby put together the table later on today. It looks beautiful babe, now you can put the X-Box and Play stations in there!!

Manny with his friends from daycare (Sean, Manny, and Ben)


Taina

We had a great weekend...Friday Manny (big) and I found a corner hutch at an antique store for the dining room. The guy is going to paint it white and we'll pick it up next Friday. I can't wait to be able to put all of my china away somewhere, besides the boxes. Saturday I took the kids to a birthday party for a little girl at the boys' daycare. Manny had a blast riding around on the truck and playing with all the "machines" in the sandbox. Taina was in the pool most of the time, except for the little bit spent on the trampoline. Julian hung out in his stroller or with Miss Michelle ( we love when she's around).

0 comments: