Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Crazy weather

It is 60 degrees outside and January 8; that is insane. I had a sonogram yesterday and the little one is doing great. She said his movements were great (he moved the entire time she was trying to find things) and that is getting squished in there. She also (different woman than last time) said he was measuring big and put me at 37 weeks (not the 34 weeks that they thought). I still think I am only 34 weeks, I just have big babies. Look at Manny; not many people believe he is only 2 1/2....he is the size of a 3-4 year old. I go to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see what she says. I am no where mentally ready for this baby. I am just starting to enjoy my bed rest. I am almost finished reading Second Glance by Jodi Picoult and I have 2 more of her books to get through; not to mention I have to wash all the baby clothes and a million other things on my list. I would like to push having the baby off into February as far as I can!!

Funny story...last week during one of Manny's baths he saw his father's razor and told me he wanted to shave. I told him he was a baby and couldn't shave. Well, you can't call him baby without him getting bent out of shape. His response was " I NOT A BABY, I A BOY!!!" My response was, "Yes, you are a boy and boys don't shave, men shave." "I a man." "No you aren't, men have jobs and drive cars." "I work, I a builder, I have cars, I a man!!" Needless to say, he didn't get the razor but he tried hard. Just like his father, he has to have the last word in every conversation we have!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

i am dying here!!!! manny speaks the truth!!! so cute.