Saturday, January 26, 2008

I've been tagged

Ashley tagged me to keep me busy on my bed rest

A few things you didn’t know:

Two names you go by:
1 – Jen
2 – Poohz Bear (that was my Aunt Dorothy's name for me...Big Manny still calls me that)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1 – slippers
2 – comfy sweats since I am on bed rest

Two things you would want or have in a relationship:
1 – laughter
2 – honesty

Two of your favorite things to do:
1 – play with my little man
2 – read

Two things you want very badly right now:
1 – hold and see the new little addition (soon enough)
2 – go shopping at the mall...I haven't been since December 22!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two things you did last night:
1 – picked out the color of our sink to match the granite
2 – cleaned up Little Manny's toys for the millionth time

Two things you ate yesterday:
1 – french toast (I was craving it)
2 – lasagna

Two things you did today:
1 – played hide-n-go seek
2 – this tag (it's only 8:30 am so not much time to accomplish much else)

Two longest car rides:
1 – Newburgh to Buffalo (or near there for Ryan & Ashley's wedding)
2 – our trip this past August to Myrtle Beach with the two kids...now that's long!!

Two favorite holidays:
1 - Anniversary
2 – Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1 – Diet Vanilla Pepsi
2 – White hot chocolate

Two things about me:
1 – I am so excited to be moving into our new house and sooooo thankful for all my
father has done in the building of it
2 – I love cookie dough and oreo mixed blizzards

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1 – 6th grade teacher
2 – toll collector on the NYS Thruway
3 - most recently I am Lil Manny's slave or so he thinks

Two places I have lived:
1 – Wallkill, NY
2 – Newburgh, NY... I haven't gone far from home

Two of my favorite foods:
1 – pizza (my craving with Manny's pregnancy and I still love it)
2 – BLT (no "t", add american cheese) (my craving with this pregnancy)

Two places I would rather be right now:
1 – on a beach
2 – skipped the giving birth part and holding my newborn son

I don't know anyone else on here to tag...Ashley is my only blogging buddy

1 comments:

Ashley said...

aww I love your nickname :) you are the best mom jen!!