Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby bump update

At this morning's sonogram the little peanut did quite well. The girl doing it didn't even take the 30 minutes to get everything in that she needed to. I was out of there 15 minutes later and he had moved the entire time. These results are much better than last weeks. This weeks guesstimate is: 7 lbs. 5 oz. and due February 6. By the time I am done I am going to be right back to my original due date.

Of course being that I was out I had to make a "quick" stop. I ran to Babies R Us and got a few more bibs, receiving blankets, and burp cloths. For some reason I cannot find all of mine and I definitely need them. Being that everything is still in storage and it doesn't look like we will move in before the baby is born, there are just some things I have to buy. I am doing without a swing and bouncy seat for the first few weeks....what am I going to do with this baby? Where will I put him? I guess I'll just have to hold him and sleep every time he sleeps!! That is something I didn't do with Manny and I know I need to with this one.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

i'm so excited!!!!!!!