Monday, January 14, 2008

Baby update

I just came from my weekly sonogram and the now unnamed munchkin didn't get an "A+" this week. He got a "B" because she couldn't check his "tone". This just means during the 30 minutes of the timed test he didn't wiggle his fingers or his toes. She admitted he could have done it while she was checking other things but because she didn't see him do it she couldn't give him an A+. He looked cute though all curled up with his little hand under his chin...I think he was napping because usually he goes crazy with movement during sonograms and at the doctors when they monitor his heartbeat. Last week she told me I was 37 weeks and due January 30th or something like that. Today, a week later I was told I am 37 weeks and due February 3. From measuring his bone in his leg, abdomen, waist and head they predict he is 6 lbs. 14 oz right now. The screen also said right after is (+/- 16 oz). We'll just have to wait and see how big he is and when he decides to arrive (or the when the doctor helps him arrive). She told me at last weeks visit she will take him earlier and not let me go to my due date. She was specific with details because I believe she is taking one day at a time.

0 comments: