Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Julian's first haircut

I am way behind on blogging....Julian had his first haircut Sunday, March 8, 2009. The boys' barber works at the mall on Sundays so we decided to take him there seeing as how I needed pictures of the event!! I really didn't think he would sit on the raised bench, but he did!! We continuously popped loli-pops in his mouth and he was enjoying them. WHen one fell out or got hair on it we gave him a new one. It wasn't until the very end that he got antsy and wanted down from the chair. He looks like such a big boy now....his hair is shorter than what I wanted, but I know it will grow.


Before heading out...mommy and her boys

Getting started....1st lolli-pop


Such a big boy


The new little "man" in my life


doesn't he look like such a big boy here (only 12 1/2 months)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

He does look so much older now - especially walking and running all over the place.