Thursday, March 26, 2009

Julian's 1 yr checkup

I finally got to the doctor's for Julian's 1 year checkup. He is 24 lbs 8 oz and 32" tall. He is in the 50-75 percentile for weight and 75-80 percentile for height. The dr is thrilled with his growth and can't believe all the talking/repeating he is doing.



He says 'hi' all the time and to everyone, everywhere we go (a little mayor like his brother). He also says hey, cat, more (and signs it too), stop, juice and he just said yesterday at daycare....."I want my mama" 3 times. I know there are a few more words but I can't think of what they are right now. He goes up the stairs easily and loves to climb them and he runs at such speed to keep up with his big brother and sister. He still loves his blanket and sleeps with it every night. He has begun to cuddle with a really soft teddy bear and even drives cars on the floor with 'vvvrroooommm' noises. We love you big boy!!!

0 comments: