Monday, March 2, 2009

another dr visit

Julian was to have his 1 yr checkup today....plans changed and he had a sick visit instead....we went like 3 weeks this time without either boy needing to go to the doctors. Like I suspected Julian has an ear infection. We'll see how he does with this medicine. He is doing well transitioning over to whole milk. He still takes a mixed bottle of milk and formula but I am slowly weening him. He has begun repeating many words....stop, hi, yes, cat, Tyler, Na (for Taina). He is probably on schedule but for me this is an amazing thing. Manny never spoke this early due to the numerous ear infections he had already had by age 1. This is Julian's 3rd ear infection though and I am worried we are headed down the same road as Manny. Tomorrow I take Manny to the ENT and I will be pushing for a second set of tubes...no more waiting. Since we were there December 30th Manny has had 3 double ear infections. I am also asking about adenoids because he can snore up a storm....also sounds like he is singing or humming while snoring. I've also noticed he hangs his head off the side of the bed sometimes when he is stuffed up....does it really help his breathing?

0 comments: