Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunday's progress

Everything we've done in building the house can be found here but seeing that this is the blog I write on all the time I decided to update here. Yesterday Taina helped to bring the last of the boxes up to the attic and we got one half of the garage cleaned out. There are still a few last things that need to go to Dad's or else where, but for the most part it looks so much better. I am looking forward to the garage door opener being put on and parking in the garage. Of course Manny informed me that my truck may not fit in the garage. And you talked me into getting a Yukon XL WHY? Get me a car that fits in the garage!!!


This was a gift from my grandmother that we found in an antique shop. I am so excited to sand it down and paint it the same white as the trim in the dining room; no, not me silly, my mom will paint it. If it's up to me it will never get done. I can't get too much accomplished in that way with the 3 year old who wants to help and the 5 month old whose attention span isn't that long.
I can't wait to get it done and in to the dining room to put my china away!!


My few last things that need to be done before going back to work Sept 2 are:
1. entertainment center for living room
2. paint exterior doors
3. hang curtains (I at least ordered them)
4. get pictures on the wall (I started last night)

1 comments:

Ashley said...

It never ends! the corner cabinet is AWESOME! I want one so bad... not sure where I'd put one though.. ;)