Sunday, August 10, 2008

House updates

For any of you who followed along with us while we built our house I have updated that blog. Nothing too exciting, but a little more of making it a home, instead of just a house. I have also hung up some pictures (I love seeing the ones of Manny when he was little). I realize now how obsessed I was with having his picture taken...I should have bought stock in Picture People. Julian, mommy does love you even though you have only been once for your pictures and you are almost 6 months old. Manny had 4 photo shoots at this stage in life....poor second child. I'll make up for it, don't you worry.






Here you are sleeping tonight....so sweet (especially since you go to sleep at 6:30....it makes it okay that you get up at 6:30 am)
Yeah, I know, lots of hazards in his crib....he's the second kid, I don't worry. He rolls around and goes from one end of the crib to the other. I watch him in my video monitor so I know all night he is okay!!!

0 comments: