Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Randomness

Our spring break is going too quickly and we have yet to feel "spring" this week. I can't believe it is flurrying outside today....I want warm weather!!!!!

My cousin Ryan and Ashley had their baby girl yesterday....welcome Brynlee Elizabeth, can't wait to meet you!! Brynlee is my grandmother's 9th great-grandchild....she has 14 grandchildren.

Manny goes in tomorrow for his surgery,,,2nd set of tubes and adenoids taken out. He has to stay overnight so they can monitor b/c of adenoids....he's not happy at all that he has to stay. I've been trying to prepare him, but it's not going well. I did not tell him it's at the hospital though because he has such strong feelings about staying there from when he had pneumonia last year and had to sleep in the "cage" or so it looked. He knows he is going to get another set of tubes put in his ears and is okay with that. I haven't waited to cause him too much anxiety so they rest of the procedure we will deal with as it comes. While he is under they will also do the blood work that we've needed from the endocronologist....I'll be glad to get those results. I picked up new matchbox cars, magic coloring pad, a go fish game and Candy Land...I figure they are new and will help to keep him occupied all day and into the night (I know I am hopeful)!! Please keep him in your thoughts.

0 comments: