Friday, December 12, 2008

Julian

What a night we had....ice storm=no power. I had gotten up at midnight to feed Julian and no sooner had I opened the microwave door to take out the bottle (yes this is how I warm it up) and the power went out. I put Julian back in his crib after the bottle and tried to make sure everyone was snug because I knew it would get cold, and who knew when the power would come back on!
Julian woke back up at 4:45am and he must have been cold...he doesn't believe in blankets. We've been up playing since then.

Thankfully the power came back on about 8am....and things are toasty in here now!!


Julian playing with cars Making a mess

Look at his hair....the color, the waves....I LOVE IT!!!

scrunching up his nose is his new thing

Here is is laughing at me because I told him "NO!"! He was pulling at the computer wires and thought it was the funniest thing when I told him not to do it.

Again, laughing at mommy





I want to take the boys to the mall and see Santa today....maybe I'll make it to Picture People and get a x-mas shot done of Julian in his Santa outfit.....






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!

I can't believe he is walking all over the room and not even 10 months old yet.