Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve has always been spent with my parents, brother (and now sister in law), my dad's sister and husband and my grandmother. The tradition remains, with a few slight changes in the past few years. We've gone out to eat the last few years (this year was the first I didn't bring my children....and it was enjoyable) and this year we all came back to our house for dessert and gifts. Julian was still awake to my surprise when we got home from dinner and enjoyed opening gifts, or should I say eating the wrapping paper and playing with gift bags and bows. This was Julian's first Christmas and he was clueless, as we all expected.






Taina with her new Tinkerbell movie
Manny in his wagon...which he wanted everyone to pull him in around the house


Julian enjoying the bag...not the stuffed animal that was in it



(Great) Grandma looking at the ornament we made her....a finger
from each of us turned into snowmen



Pop Pop and Julian






0 comments: