Monday, November 3, 2008

Where is my train?

Manny doesn't like to clean up...what 3 year old does? Yesterday he left his toys laying around and I told him if he didn't pick up his toys I was going to bring them to school with me and give them to another little boy. He picked up a few but left the rest. I of course put them away and thought nothing more about it....knowing they'd be back on the floor today.

When we got home tonight Manny emptied his toys and couldn't find one particular toy. He came running into his room, where I was changing Julian, and had the most serious face I have ever seen on him. He says, "Mom, where's my train? You give it to a boy at school?" Now mind you it took me a minute to realize what he was saying...in my head I was saying why would I give it to a boy at school but then I remembered.... "No Manny, go look around and see if you can find it."

Tonight he told me flat out he didn't want to clean up...I could just bring the toys to school.. can you say spoiled br*t!!??!!

0 comments: