Saturday, November 29, 2008

Playing catch up in no particular order

These past few weeks have been busy; with sick children, parent/teacher conferences, doctor appointments and Thanksgiving....in no particular order are some photos of the last few happenings.


Me and my boys being silly

The $9 5am Walmart special that kept Manny busy ALL day Fri and Sat!!!


Julian showing his walking skills


Happy boy Manny


J


Mommy and Julian Thanksgiving....my poor baby was sick with fever that day too...that was day number 3...thankfully he is much better now!!!

Julian riding his car

Manny drawing at school...I went for his family celebration


Julian peering through the pack n play

Handy Manny



2 comments:

Ashley said...

love the pics. I can't believe Julian is walking!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm always checking your blog for the latest update. :)

Love,
Grandma Kathy