Thursday, April 10, 2008

Feeding Time

This morning before Manny left for "school" he helped me feed Julian. He really is the sweetest, most awesome big brother I could have ever asked for. I was so afraid that he would be rough and jealous, being that he can be aggressive, but he is such the opposite. He kisses him nonstop, talks and plays with him and mimics my every phrase or conversation that I have with J. It is the cutest thing!! Taina is also a great helper. She will run and get whatever I need, sit and hold the pacifier in his mouth, and just hold him. I see a difference in her since J was born; almost more mature. It's nice to see her sweet and helpful with J, because with M she would pinch his feet and legs and purposely do not nice things.



On a side note, our family is going through a tough time; my sister in law had a miscarriage Tuesday. It is devastating to see them go through this and to know I will never know that niece or nephew. It took them a while to get pregnant that we were all ecstatic when we found out they were expecting. I think what makes it tough to swallow is that they were a week away from the second trimester, and the thoughts that they would be "safe". Please keep them in your prayers as they heal through this tough time.

1 comments:

pinkmorning said...

i'm sorry to hear about your sister in law. i had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and it was heartbreaking. i will be praying for her and your entire family.