Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Smiles

Julian is developing his own little personality. The past few days I have been able to get him to smile at me numerous times. It is the cutest thing and I love it!! Right now he is sitting in his bouncy chair and watching the lights and water swirl around and getting so excited. His little legs and arms are kicking and waving like crazy.



Easter 2008 (minus Julian b/c he was sleeping and I wasn't disturbing him)


My cousins, my cousin's kids and my kids (I woke Julian for this
being that it was almost time to eat for him anyways)



There are so many girls in my family it isn't even funny. Manny was the first boy born (grandkid/great grandkid wise in like 24 years....after Ryan there were 9 girls. After Manny came Adam and now Julian (with another girl born the same day as Julian). There are 2 more to come in 2008....what will they be. I am so excited that Manny and Julian have little ones to play with and grow up with because I know I loved having so many cousins around and we are all very close.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

what a great pic of all the kids! Hopefully we will be having lots MORE cousins to come!

Oh, and two more babies this year? I know about Chris and Jen (YAY)... is the other on your dad's side? I'm so curious ;)