Friday, March 28, 2008

Hannah Montana

On Monday Taina and a I had a "date" as she likes to call it. Just she and I (and of course Julian, but he doesn't count). We went to the mall and she had a Libby Lu makeover. She had her nails done, make up and even chose to look like Hannah Montana, blond wig and all. She chose a puppy to "dress" and pumped her own bottle of lotion. It's every little girl's fantasy store. We then went and had lunch where she chose whatever she wanted to eat (normally her choices are limited and you'll see why in a minute). She had a chocolate milk shake, mozzarella sticks and mac & cheese (can you get any more unhealthy?) She then gave me my choice of a store to visit (wasn't that sweet of her). So last night Manny raids her room and this is what he finds (Taina secretly loves when Manny wants her girly things b/c she's forever wanting to buy her brothers dresses...yes she has put her 2 piece bathing suit on Manny before, her robe and slippers, hair bands, make up, etc.)



The new Hannah Montana

1 comments:

Ashley said...

that is hilarious! my sis and I used to dress my younger brother up all the time too, poor kid! at least manny has julian, they can fight off taina together! ;) I've never heard of that store, sounds so cute!! you are such a good mommy. :)