Friday, July 17, 2009

17 months old


My little Julian, where has the time gone? I can't believe you are 17 months old already! You are such a sweet little boy who is happy all of the time. You are easy going and love your big brother and sister. You amaze me with all of the talking and repeating you are doing. Your favorite word by far is "Mommy". "Shoes" is probably your second favorite and you ALWAYS want them on!! You also say Mammy (Manny), Taina, Daddy, dog, happy, apple, banana,grapes, hot dog,out, sit, what, up, eat, hungry, Pop, ball, car, Amma (Grandma), and more that I can't think of right now. Oh yeah, how could I forget your new word, courtesy of your brother and sister....MINE!! You are a little dare devil and climb on everything. I know I will regret writing this but the one thing you don't climb in or out of is your crib (you'll probably do it tonight or tomorrow with my luck). You go down for naps and bed so easily. You know when it is time and we walk in, you close the door, and wait for us to cuddle. I took your bottle away today (should have been gone earlier but you have such a love for it...mommy couldn't take it from you) and you are doing fine. The only thing we have to work on is you sleeping through the night...please ?!?!? You love to play outside, go down the slide and look at books. You are growing too quickly and wanting so much independence day by day. I love you my sweet J...you'll always be my stinky, even though Daddy says I can't call you that. Kisses!
love, Mommy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

"Stinky" I remember your mom used to call us kids that. Must be where you got it from