Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Playing catch up

Our computer has been down with a virus, but now fixed by hubby (thank goodness!!) I am also busy back at work. I LOVE my new position...haven't really started working with kids yet, except testing 1st graders. What a difference from 6th grade!! Today one little guy told me he was "sick in the head" and "blind"...guess he didn't want to read.....I'll be back to get him tomorrow to work with him.

Julian has started crawling. He doesn't do it as frequently at home because we have all hardwood floors, but Michelle sent me a video on my phone of him crawling at daycare....he's only 6 1/2 months....I am NOT ready to baby proof everything yet!

Manny started preschool and loves school, but not so much the bus. It's a long ride for a 3 year old and boring I'd assume. It's only he and another kid on the bus...so no one to really play with or talk to and definitely no movies like in mommy's truck.

Taina seems to be doing really well with 3rd grade so far. She comes off the bus excited everyday and has been doing an awesome job on her homework...not like last year where it was a struggle between she and I to get it done. Good job baby, I am proud of you. She also cheered for her first game this past Sunday and did great!! The boys won too!!

0 comments: