Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My little man




I can't believe my Julian will be three months old this Saturday. I can't believe that I have to go back to work next Monday. I am sooooo sad that I have to leave my baby and sad that I will miss him doing things for the first time (just like I missed some of them with Manny.) My only hope is that Michelle doesn't tell me when he does something, and lets me experience it "for the first time". Julian discovered his hands a couple of weeks ago and chomps away on them all the time. He has also grown to love a certain blanket and can't sleep, eat, or be calm without it. It needs to be washed desperately but I can't find a reasonable time to do so. He laughs and smiles and talks with me all the time. He can be in the arms of someone else and when he hears my voice he looks for me or waits for me to come to him. I love being his mother and can't wait to see what each day brings.

1 comments:

PinksandBluesGirls said...

OMG! Those photos are absolutely adorable. Look at that gorgeous face... and those eyes... those eyes are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
Best,
Audrey