Friday, September 28, 2007

Baby


Well we had a sonogram done today and we found out we are having another little boy. The lady is not 100% sure, she didn't even sound 70% sure. She was not nice and didn't show me anything. Now if this had been my first sonogram ever I would think no differently, but being that I had a ton with Manny, I know they go through each and every body part, listen to the heartbeat, etc. I am very disappointed by my results, not the boy, but the grouchy, nastiness of the woman. I am asking for another sonogram at my next appointment. I have a really good doctor, so I hope she'll send me. I was secretly hoping for a girl though, but a boy is very practical. I have everything I need and the two boys can share a room, everything just makes sense. I know there is a reason for everything, maybe God feels Taina will be enough for me to handle, and I shouldn't have to have the attitude and everything with another girl. Whatever the reason, I just want a healthy baby. Oh yeah....and a calmer one than Manny. He is so energetic and loud, I need a quiet, laid back, sleeper.....please!!!!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

YAYYY!!!!!!!! so happy for you! I was so sure you would have a girl. Two little mannys... awww! haha.